1. He has gotten very good at reaching for and grabbing onto his toys. He also grabs on to basically everything that is in front of him. This includes spoons, place mats, and our faces.
2. Aaron can successfully transfer toys from one hand to the other. He does this over and over again with a toy until he is tired of it and tosses it away.
3. His hand to mouth abilities have also improved, and I have had to pull pieces of wet napkin out of his mouth because of this.
4. Like I mentioned before, he is great at rolling onto his belly. He will also stick his butt up in the air while he is on his tummy and scoot himself forward a bit. Oh man, crawling must be coming soon...
5. He also tries to climb over my shoulder when I hold him sometimes, but he will not be successful.
6. Because he is so squirmy now, I will usually end up with a foot shoved into my armpit while he is eating...not so comfy.
7. I think the biggest thing this month is that he has tried rice cereal for the first time. He seemed to be into it! I am going to make it thicker next time, because when I followed their directions it turned out very liquid.
Do I have something on my face??
No comments:
Post a Comment