Monday, October 18, 2010

12 Month Update


1. You have finally mastered the ability to pull up onto anything you want to. You employ the army crawl as usual upon approach, then you switch to a normal crawl to get to your knees, then you stand up. Why you don't just crawl normally everywhere, I have no idea.

2. You have signed milk a few times, but now when I ask you to you wave "bye bye". hmm.

3. You have started bringing some of your smaller toys along for the ride as you crawl around the apartment. These come in super handy as objects to chew on whenever you please.

4. A new tooth is finally coming in. It has been a few months since your last one. This one is a molar, so eating will be even easier!

5. Any food that Mommy or Daddy is eating has to be amazing, and you want us to know that we better share with you or else.

6. You are starting to try to stand without pulling up onto anything. So far it is just a momentary butt thrust in the air.

7. Apparently Mommy's ground turkey enchilada bake is the best food ever.

8. That teething rail on your crib really is for chewing on. I would love it if you would employ it for that purpose, rather than chewing on any other part of your crib that isn't protected against baby teeth.

9. You love to point out facial features. You can point to our ears, eyes, nose, mouth, eye brows (sometimes), belly, and toes. You also know where our nostrils are, but I really think you just want to shove your finger in there for fun, and don't care what they are called. You JUST started pointing to your own nose, along with your toes and your belly.

10. You have learned how to unscrew the balls on Daddy's back massager. Whenever I try to put them back on, you take them off again. Apparently they aren't really supposed to be attached.

Your 1 year stats are:

29 inches long
17 lbs 8 oz
18 inch head

1 comment:

  1. The first picture of Aaron makes my heart melt. He is such a cutie and doing so many new things. I can't wait to see you three in a couple of weeks. :D

    ReplyDelete