We made it to church for the first time yesterday since the little dude was born. We ALMOST made it there on time. Because we didn't know how he would react, we sat in an overflow room near the back. He was a trooper at first, but had a rude awakening when the music started. The first worship song started off very loud on the drums and woke the poor boy up. When you wake Aaron up with a loud noise, he gets pretty freaked out and starts crying in a way that just makes you feel so bad for him. I picked him up and he went right back to sleep. I traded off holding time with Jared, and he lasted almost to the end of the service. We ducked out before the last worship set because he was starting to wake up. All in all though, it was a good morning. Jared and I mentioned how good it feels to accomplish something like going to church with Aaron without a hitch. It just makes the rest of the day better.
Yesterday was also the first day that I got to blow dry my hair AND straighten it. I used to do this every day, but it hasn't happened in the last 5 weeks. I have decided that I am going to grow my hair out, so that it is easier to put up and not have to bobby pin the heck out of it (or wear a hat, which is my other go-to solution for when I have to run an errand).
Here is the little chub-ster...who weighs about 9.5 lbs now. Getting big!!
No comments:
Post a Comment